Since : 2005
Hamoon Saba Investment Company
Hamoon Saba Investment Company (Public Joint Stock Company) was established in 2005 as a public joint stock company and has been registered in the Companies Registration Office in the same year. This company was purchased by Saba Tamin Holding in 2005. Currently, Saba Tamin Investment Company (public company) is the major shareholder of Hamoon Saba Investment Company (public company).
The main activities of the activities, as defined in its article of association, include:
- A) The main activity
- Investing in stocks, qualification shares, units of investment funds or other securities of companies, institutions or investment funds that have voting shares, with the aim of gaining profit in a way that the company itself, or together with its subsidiaries, do not take the control of the investee or exercise considerable influence over it.
- Investing in other securities that do not normally have voting rights and do not give the owner of the securities the ability to choose a manager or control the issuer.
- B) Other activities
- Investing in coins, precious metals, certificate of deposits of banks, and making term deposits with banks and authorized credit institutions.
- Investing in stocks, qualification shares, units of investment funds or other securities of companies, institutions or investment funds that have voting shares, with the aim of gaining profit in a way that the company itself, or together with its subsidiaries, take the control of the investee or exercise considerable influence over it.
- Investing in other classes of assets, namely physical assets, for-profit manufacturing or construction projects.
- Providing services related to the securities market, including:
- Taking up positions in investment funds
- Financing market making
- Participating in underwing agreements
- Issuing guarantees on liquidation, minimum profit or dividends
- To carry out above-mentioned activities, the company may take out loans or acquire assets, or get credit lines to be used for importing or exporting goods and perform relevant customs affairs within the limits defined in the article of association. The company is allowed to get involved in the mentioned activities, only if they are vital for the company to achieve its goals and activities are in accord with the law.
Vision and Mission
Hamoon Saba Investment Company has always tried to go for the best options to achieve profit maximization and optimization of its investment portfolio. The broad goal of the company is to gain operational profit, including cash profits raised from the investments and profits from selling them in the Iranian capital market using the resources provided by shareholders.
The company has a relatively flexible investment portfolio that are highly liquidable. It also centers its focus on the most privileged industries of the country based on the reports, developed and prepared by its team of experts and analysts, as well as valuation reports, which has ultimately has fostered competitiveness of the company.
Hamon Saba Investment Company invests in 6 areas: 1- Basic metals 2- Banking, foreign exchange and insurance services 3- Pharmaceuticals and medical equipment 4- Multi-industry 5- Extraction of metal minerals 6- Oil, gas and petrochemicals It should be noted that the range of companies active in these fields in recent years has increased the currency of these industries for the country, and therefore, it is strategic and important in macroeconomic decisions.