Since : 1994
Saba Tamin Brokerage Company
A Brief History
Saba Tamin Brokerage Company (Public), with the national id code of 10101559627 was established in 1994 as Kimia Sahm Brokerage Company, after receiving authorization from the Security and Exchange Organization of Iran. The company is currently one of the subsidiaries of Saba Tamin Investment Company and a commercial unit affiliated with the Social Security Investment Company.
As per the
- Brokerage services/ trade and market making including:
- Trading securities including stocks, participatory bonds, right offerings,
- Trading approved commodities for others and on their behalf
- Market making and stock marketing
- Financial services and consultation
- Management of ETFs
- Representing issuers for listing and receiving IPO permission
- Stock marketing
- Market making
- Advisory services for all the operations regarding the acceptance of the stocks or commodities in all markets on the behalf of the issuer or suppliers of the commodities
- Advisory Services in:
- Pricing shares
- Methods of offering shares
- Designing stocks
- Buying, selling or depositing shares
- Risk management
- Merger, acquisition, restructuring and renovating organization of companies
- Development and formation of financial institutions
Saba Tamin Brokerage Company, active in Iran’s capital market, offers a wide range of services including, trading and consultation for offerings and registration in Tehran Stock Exchange and Iran Fara Bourse to meet the needs of Shasta and its subsidiaries. Improving the company’s ranking in main criteria of brokerage industry is the leading objective of the company. To achieve the goal Saba Tamin Brokerage Company has developed a five-year plan to gain a strong foothold in the market and increase the company’s share from the market to 5 percent of the total brokerage operations. As the brokerage companies affiliated with Social Security Organization, the company aims to establish itself as a highly reliable brand in Iran’s brokerage industry, mainly by relying on intra-organizational connections, expanding the scope of operation and employing technological advancements. As the arm of the SSO in brokerage industry, Saba Tamin Brokerage has centered its efforts to remain committed to the core values of Shasta, while following regulatory and transparency requirements and respecting clients.
Saba Tamin Brokerage Service
Sabatamin Brokerage Company (private joint stock), a member of the Board of Directors of the Association of Stock and Securities Brokers, with a quarter of a century of experience, is among the top 10 brokerage companies in Iran’s capital market.
Currently, with 11 active branches, it has an “A” rating from the Securities and Exchange Organization and all the necessary licenses for accepting, valuing, supplying and marketing the company’s companies, providing commodity and energy exchange services, and general capital market services. .